Human Resources information Service Team
FullHR Human Resource Specialists are based on-site, in virtual offices and at the corporate office providing client services including employee & supervisor training, new hire orientation, employee handbooks and procedures, government compliance, strategic planning for organizations from 2 – 9,000 employees. The designated team provides specific contracted services for each client's employees offering guidance on Human Resources, Training, Performance Management, Compensation, Unemployment Claims & Audit Management, COBRA administration, Employer Liability Management, Safety Policy Development, Drug Testing Administration and other business services.
A customized Employee Portal provides employees with 24-hour service, 7 days per week. The Employee Portal is linked to the client's daily calendar of events, Group Benefits; with plan design and coverage, Workers' Compensation Insurance Carrier, Payroll, Time Clock and Human Resource Information System. The Employee Portal empowers employees to instantly change address, deductions, audit Flexible Savings Account Balance, Request Paid Time Off or Sick Time. Integration of the Human Resource Information System with FullHR benefits, worker's compensation and payroll, permits unique automation & systematic process designed by your HR professional team. Shared high- tech automation allows time, infrastructure & net profit savings for FullHR's clients. Most FullHR Human Resource Specialists earn designations of Senior Professional in Human Resources and others; Professional in Human Resources.
Human Resources Key Features
- Immediate Access Contact with your Professional who is familiar with your organizations culture, mission and expectations.
- Policies which support organization's mission Compliance for State, Federal and Local laws with clear explanations of consequences.
- Assistance with termination and/or hiring Processes from interview questions to assistance with prompt termination or progressive discipline.
- Process for on-boarding Automate paperwork and automatic audit of all paperwork promoting time savings with compliance.
- Automated Termination Process Efficiency & Compliance when terminating from paperwork to the Exit Interview.
- Business Guidance by Senior Professional Planning 1-3-5-10 year milestones for staff, policies and proceudres.
- Drug Screening Post Accident, Post offer, Preemployment and compliant company policy for safety.
- Employee Performance Management Evaluating team member performance routinely is critical to the success of the organization, providing rewards and accountability. Providing ESSENTIAL Feedback.